Sunday, November 27, 2016

Do You Read? Edit? Consult?

Developmental Evaluations:  You've finished your manuscript and need a sharp, strong reader.  With 30 years of writing experience, I read your entire project a couple times, make light line edits, study the whole of it, and create written report. We have a one hour meeting after you've ingested my feedback and talk through your entire project. You will leave that meeting with insight, direction and inspiration for your redraft.  

NOTE:  I am accepting a limited number of manuscripts as of Dec. 15, 2016.  If you want to work with me, please write jennifer@jenniferlauck.com for details ASAP.  These spots fill fast.

Consults:  This is for the writer who needs individual insight.  You submit pages. 5000 word max (double spaced).  I read, make light edits and we talk through the issues I see in the work.  I provide handouts, teaching, advice, and homework!  $125.00 per consult with a minimum of a three session commitment.  

Email me to get started at Jennifer@jenniferlauck.com.


This Article's Link

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home